When is Spinal Awareness Week 2017
The Spinal Awareness Week 2017 campaign starts from Monday 15th May to Friday 19th May.
This year’s Spinal Awareness Week is finally upon us (15th-19th May) and we are delighted to be involved in the campaign again, the theme this year is “Checking Future Adults Today!”
If you watched the video above, you will spot our very own Kelly-Jane McLaughlin DC (2.04m).
The Awareness Week focuses on the younger generation and the huge benefits Chiropractic Care can provide in the early years to overall health, development and well-being and also with lifestyle education and support.
During the week we will be supporting the campaign in our Reading practice with a range of activities below:-
Spinal Awareness Week activities taking place at the Dynamic Family Chiropractic in Reading
- FREE 15 minute Health and Posture Checks for Children. (Call 0118 946 2418 or complete our contact form to schedule an appointment)
- FREE to attend Workshops “Secrets to Healthy Children” A discussion in which we will be dispelling the myths of childhood health challenges and empowering parents to make different choices.
- The opportunity to weigh and consider your children’s school bags along with guidelines.
- A range of Healthy Snacks to choose from.
- Colouring and “Walk to School” competition.
- A short quiz available in reception but also available online here
We look forward to seeing you, please share if you have family or friends who would be interested in our Spinal Awareness Week activities.
Access our Facebook page for further updates and announcements during the week.